The Research Committee
Læs dansk udgave her
The research committee advises the department management team on matters of research at the department and the faculty.
Research Committee tasks
The research committee advises and provides recommendations in matters of:
- Ensuring research quality, research exchange and research dissemination
- Maintaining the department website concerning research and research committees
- Research strategies
- Ensuring quality in the PhD-programme
- Issues regarding research policy
The research committee is also tasked with:
- Contributing to the creation of fertile and productive research environments
- Contributing to the exchange of information on research policy and external research funds
- Organizing and/or participating in the organization of larger theme meetings on research at the department or faculty
- Participating in the department’s internal ‘peer-review’-panel in connection with research applications
Members of the research committee
The research committee consists of three professors appointed by the head of department in addition to the head of department and deputy head of department.
Academic research officer, Lin Solvang, functions as the research committee’s secretary.
|Grünbaum, Thor||Associate professor, deputy head of department||+45 353-28857|
|Hjort, Mette||Professor||+45 353-36997|
|Holtug, Nils||Professor with special responsibilities||+45 353-28881|
|Horst, Maja||Head of department||+45 353-28853|
|Trenz, Hans-Jörg||Professor||+45 353-28160|