- Monica Mazzoli: Did Plato Have a Theory of Forms?
- Mads Schou Nissen: Towards an Aristotelian Principle of Justice
- Emil Hallgren Christiansen: Emotions and Jurisdiction, Starting with Aristotle
- Bruce Crown: Happiness and Love in Dante and Eric Wilson
- Jonathan Harmat: Spinoza: Medieval Elitist or Modern Democrat?
The events are open to all students and researchers, including those who are not affiliated with the Division of Philosophy.
If you wish to attend, please register in advance by Leo Catana.